Sunday, June 1, 2014

~RufflesOnTheBottom~


Dear Three Big Kids,
I just want to give you fair notice that there is a disproportionate number of pictures of E on this quick trip to the beach. 
It's not about my thinking any one of you are cuter or sweeter than the other. 
I don't think that.
It's not that I love any one of you more than the other. 
It's a simple matter. 
She has 4 year old cuteness. 
It's the chubby legs and ruffled bottom. 
And let's face it. 
Ruffled bottoms are irresistible. 
I love you all……but none of you will let me put you in ruffled bottoms. so there.
Love,
Mom






big sister says, "emma, do not do that pose. it is silly."


little sister holds that pose harder than ever.
she thinks her pose is awesome.











~catching waves just her size~





she met a friend. she felt the need to give her surfing lessons. 
"well, duh."…..as she would say.






~stacey





No comments:

Post a Comment