Saturday, December 17, 2011

~Buee~


Saturday, December 17, 2011

~Buee~

Getting my hair cut and colored today. Brad's rounding and seeing one patient in the office. Here's hoping he gets home before 11. :-/
Don't know why I make these kinds of appointments when he's on call. You would think after 11 years of this I would know better. 
Do you think it would be cruel and invasive to go through the rooms of my 6, 7, and 10 year old (when they aren't aroundshocked) and bag up all the little junk stuff that clutters it and makes it so hard to keep tidy? I wouldn't pitch the junk stuff for about two weeks. That way, if they came to me moaning and groaning about that tiny little plastic prized possession, I could dig it out. Otherwise, if they don't miss it and none of us have deemed it worthy to be dubbed a keepsake, then why keep it? Any thoughts? 'Cuz I'm on the verge. Trash bags are calling my name. Intervention needed. 

This baby of mine l.o.v.e.s "buee". It's bunny with no n. I've never had a child attached to something and have always assumed that Mothers have a role in forcing a thing on a baby, encouraging them to have a  "raging need for it" because it's endearing or something. 
Not true.  Emma has blown that theory right out of the water. I bet I hear, "BUEE!" 8 or 10 times a day. 
We get in the car, "BUEE!"
We are going outside, "BUEE!"
Putting on Peppa Pig, "BUEE!"
Going to bed, "BUEE!"
Poor Bunny is filthy. 



                      





                   

  oh! almost forgot....at Brad's office party, they had a photo booth. talk about fun.

~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment