Tuesday, August 19, 2014

~WhatWeAreDoing~

This morning was a first for this school year.

...I didn't want to throw my phone across the room when my pretty, soothing, but nonetheless irritating harp sounded at 6:26 a.m..

That, my friends, is what you call progress.

We are settling into a good rhythm. 

Math, for my 7th grader is EASY right now. (can I get a hallelujah?)

My precious 3rd grader has had practically ZERO stomach issues for weeks, now. 

My 5th grader.....well....she just keeps on bee-bopping along to her own little happy tune.

My baby, despite a scary fall and slight concussion, is healthy and happy. Thank you, Jesus.

Business is booming for the husband, and grandparents are here and always helping.

I'm a busy, grateful Mama tonight.  Yes, my tongue is hanging out, and no, I do not  know what's going on past right now, but that's fine. 
...one moment at a time.
I am a carpooling fool.
I'm learning to examine my motives, when to say yes....and when to say no.
I have about decided that teaching my kids on the days they are home exposes more junk in myself than anything else. 
We are refined in the fire.......and let me just tell you, teaching your own flesh and blood, the little bundles of mess that came from you.....teaching them anything... will flat put you through fire. 
man, oh man. 

We are busy schooling, toting, flipping, dancing, twirling, racquet swinging, guitar strumming, crying, laughing, and growing.
















 ~stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment