Friday, November 18, 2011

~Grateful~


Friday, November 18, 2011

~Grateful~

Grateful.
Yes I am. 
So very grateful........

            

For big things and for small things. For some things temporal and some things eternal. Grateful for all of it.

I have a husband who, the other day, completely humbled me. Does that ever happen to you? Where you are in awe, even just for a minute, of the person you married?
He felt convicted about something and went to the people involved and apologized. The "something" wasn't that big a deal, but he said he thought about it all day and wanted to set it straight. What a man.
He is upright, humble, honest, loyal, hilarious, affectionate, tender-hearted, and top on my list. He's the guy you would want in your foxhole. -you know what I mean?  
Won't let you down. Will stick it out no matter what. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm grateful for little feet in little shoes who snag my newly embroidered pillow. *sigh* 

        



I'm grateful for Legos littering my floor. I bet I'll miss them when they're gone.

    


I'm GRATEFUL for no school for a week!!!
                      
                                           
~Reese writes a paper and I doodle~
~We ALL need this week off. Really~

                        

I'm grateful that I can go buy groceries without having to carry a calculator. I've been there and could do it again if I had to, but...... yeah, thankful.
(Besides, four kids in a grocery store require both my hands and occasionally a foot. How could I possibly punch numbers durning all that?)



I'm grateful for these four little chickens.

They forgive me when I mess up. They tell me when I don't make my bed. They hug me spontaneously.
Avery and I cried watching Kit Kittredge yesterday in the car line at school.
Then we both got tickled at how ridiculous it was that we were crying over that movie.  

     

How about you? I would love to know one big thing and one little thing you are grateful for.



~stacey (officially in  holiday, Thanksgiving, eat good food mode. let the feasting and fellowship begin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment