Thursday, October 27, 2011

~Broke Tooth Fairy~


Thursday, October 27, 2011

~Broke Tooth Fairy~

I'm not a tooth puller. Hard to believe, I know. As the mother of four, you would think I would have been forced to pull at least one tooth by now, right?
The idea of causing physical discomfort to another person makes me nauseous. Literally.
ANYWAY.....the tooth thing. Night before last, my number was up. Reese had been moaning and groaning all evening about this tooth that was about to fall out. I kept telling her to pull it like she has before, but she would have nothing of it. I finally got fed up with it and the teeniest bit frustrated said,
"Reese! Come here!" 
Reese trudges slowly down the stairs....still moaning. "Mama, please don't pull it, it'll hurt! Are you going to pull it? I don't want you to pull it. Are you going to pull it?" 
"Reese! I don't pull teeth! I can't stand it. I'm just going to feel it to see if it's really ready. We'll let Daddy pull it! Just come here!"
Put my paper towel covered fingers around the tooth to honestly, just give it a wiggle, and out it came. stunned
I don't know who was more surprised. 
I think little girls in this house have lost a combined three teeth in the last week or two.
Poor tooth fairy is getting low on cash....or so I hear. winky

this was three years ago
time flies
and i'm not sure how i feel about that


~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment