Sunday, October 16, 2011

~Imaginary Staycation~


Sunday, October 16, 2011

~Imaginary Staycation"

Have you ever tried to completely empty your brain? Like, grab a pen and paper and just write.
List every single thing you are storing anywhere in your brain. All of the, "Oh, I need to get that. Need to call about that. Have GOT to remember to ask about that. Need to find time to order that." You know the stuff.
Well I have. I got to about 20 things, got distracted by somebody needing something and never got back to my list. Don't even know where the list is. 
I hate things being undone but have to live there most of the time. Undonesville. I'm NOT a fan.
There is never a time when every box gets checked. 
It's either a season or I'm completely incompetent. 
Maybe I need a "staycation". I've heard of those. Never done it, but that sounds just about right. 
I should send my little chickens off to Grandmas, and hold up in my house for about three days. 
I would probably spend the first 24 hours in a near coma. I would crash. Brad would come home that first day and find me in a vegetative state. Maybe even drooling. 
Eventually, the shock would wear off, the silence would bother me, and I would get down to business.
~I would organize every nook and cranny in this house.
~I would spend hours confiscating the million little, tiny "toys" that are stashed in my kids rooms and blissfully skip to the trashcan to rid myself of everything tiny and mismatched.
~I would sit at the computer, select and order two years worth of prints that I've been meaning to get into albums.
~I would go buy a stash of food and paper goods for my second kitchen. I would have enough toilet paper and paper towels to last six months.
~I would get every item of clothing cleaned, ironed, and put away ALL at the same time. 
If I ever get a staycation, that's what it will look like. pleased
Thank you, for affording me that little rant. 



      
~~~~~Brad loved this picture~~~~~                                          ~~~~~I loved this picture~~~~~
~~~We all love her chunky legs and sweet belly. She does NOT love clothes. Or the beach, as you can see below. ~~~
   


 
~~~We had a fun fall thing to go to the other night with friends. Didn't get a single "great" photo, but we had so much fun~~~
These pictures make me laugh because we were looking so rough by the end of the night! Look at the bare feet, rainbow hair, drool covered clothes, and sweaty heads!

~~~I'm pretty sure I ate two bags of cotton candy. I love it. Even though I'm 37.~~~

My bed is calling my name.
Good night and brace yourself for Monday.
Oh wait.
That statement would horrify my Dad. He would say, "Monday is going to be a great day!"
So, instead, let me say, "Happy Almost Monday. It's going to be the start of a great week" grrrr. whatevah
laughing
~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment