Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~Old, Meet New~


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~Old, Meet New~





If you have a hard to find item you really really want to find, just casually mention it to my parents.
Odds are, they'll find it.
They are garage sale gurus.
I've been re-thinking the kids' playroom. It's over crowded with toys they don't really play with. What they do love, however, is role play.
~School, dress up, house, etc.~
I played office with Beth for years it seemed like. We scrounged up old checkbooks, adding machines, telephones, and receipt books and played office for hours at the time. We had boyfriends, fancy office names, and big plans for when we finally got off work. Loved it.
So, I mentioned to Dad that I wanted to find an old typewriter for the kids to play with. A week or so later, I get a phone call.
"Stacey, we're at this garage sale and there's a typewriter for $15. I don't know if it works. Do you want it?"
pleased
Would you believe it works?!

~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment