Monday, June 27, 2011

~Emma and The Garage~


Monday, June 27, 2011

~Emma and The Garage~ (literally)


Emma is nearly 17 months. She's easy going, playful, and a sweet addition to our family.

  
  
 
I know it's a blurry picture, but I'm convinced angels sing when they see this garage! laughing This has been a summer of organizational projects and major clean out.   I wish I had a before picture. The walls were white with streaks of off white and I, not being a fan of two tone paint, paid Fermin (my favorite handy man) to paint the walls and ceiling, and stain the floor. The best part was that I found the wall paint in my basement. Thank you, people who lived here before us! That was a fun surprise. The bike rack, which is my favorite thing, gets the kid's bikes up and off the floor. The less you have on the floor, the better. Yes, I will have to get them down, but that doesn't bother me so much. I know it's just a garage but every time I pull in, I get happy.
I feel like my summer is slipping away so I plan to make the most out of July. We've got a few short trips planned, lots of visits to the pool ahead, and I have more things I want to get done in the house. I have a dining room light coming this week that I'm excited about and a little scared of! Amy, my friend who also helps me decorate, calls it a "statement piece". It's different but I have a feeling I'm going to love it. We shall see!
Have a wonderful Tuesday.

~stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment