Monday, June 10, 2013

~Beach 2013~

I know God didn't create summer break per say, BUT, I'm convinced He knows I need it and that He enjoys my enjoying it. 

I mean. Just the break from the hurry up is beyond wonderful. 

Nothing is ever all done all the time and the summer affords me the luxury of not being a complete stress ball because I'm a panic stricken, almost always behind mother at least 85% of the time.

Okay, so maybe panic stricken is a bit of an overstatement but at the very least, I am less than thrilled with never being all done and my "have to do" list is MUCH longer between August and May.

I think I'll be a wonderful grandmother. May be better at that than I am at being Mom. :-) 

Moving on.....

Is it weird that I enjoy the beach pictures ALMOST as much as I enjoy the beach itself?
I mean not quite, but pretty darn close. And it's not like I have a camera glued to my face the entire time but I just love these sweet faces and feet, moments and memories. ....especially the ones I catch when no one is looking. 








 




 

Proof that I was actually there.


 





Doctors are everywhere on our beach trip. 
Dr. Chris is so good, the girl can eat ice cream, DURING a splinter removal.
That is some serious skill.



Jumping. 
It's what we do. 
Some people do the duck bill platypus face.
We jump.
At the beach.
Every chance we get.






~stacey











4 comments:

  1. the feet pic and jumping are my favs. and would it sound weird... for me to say that you have such pretty legs? you do. :)

    happy summer days! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cindy! I will refrain from any self degrading remarks about my legs and just say,"thank you!" Better to keep my complaints to myself! (And I should put on the glasses you are wearing!)
      Are you moving your blog over?? Please say yes....

      Delete
  2. I too love beach pictures almost as much as the beach. There is something about beach pictures....Love them.

    However, we don't have an ocean nearby. Lake Michigan must suffice, which is fine because when you're there, it sort of looks like the ocean. Minus that sweet salty air, which is what makes going to the beach so wonderful..anyway.

    I think Cindy should move over here too...I told her all the cool people were over on blog. ;)

    Your pictures are beautiful and have me wishing we could go to the beach soon!
    Have a great weekend. Oh..and now that Cindy has mentioned it, I think you have pretty legs too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Lake Michigan! We have to take what we can get, right?!

      Delete