Friday, September 28, 2012

~8 Shameless Confessions~


Friday, September 28, 2012

~8 Shameless Confessions~



1. I actually ate a gripz cracker off the floor because I had JUST sat down after cleaning/picking up for 40 minutes. It was 9:15 at night. I simply refused to get up and go to the trash can.

2. I don't wash my face every single night.  Sometimes I'm just too tired.

3. I played a game this last month called, "Spend as little as you can. See how little you can swipe that card". It worked!! Crazy savings. Brad was so proud. (He wants me to keep playing that game)

4. I routinely have at least one laundry basket full of clothes and mis-matched socks that need to be folded and put away. 

5. If I get sick of seeing something out of place long enough, I have been known to throw it away. I can only look at something so long and I refuse to pick it up if someone else has been told to repeatedly.

6. Shopping almost always stresses me out. It's not recreational unless I have no agenda....nothing I'm looking for.....

7. My 6 year old, in school, recently wrote for a teacher, "My Mom loves to watch t.v. and loves to nap." Seriously? I mean, is that what they think I do?? I rarely nap, (though, if I could, I would....ain't gonna lie about that), and I only ever watch t.v. when they are going to bed!! *sigh* oh well......nothing like a child to kill whatever pride you have left.....

8. I LOATHE "getting dressed". You know. The shower, the shaving, the drying hair, the FIXING hair, the makeup, the picking out/ironing clothes......HATE all that. (Yes I do it. Just think it takes too long)

Very thankful for a good week, for the beginning of autumn, and for it being Friday. I have a date tonight. That's always a good thing. 
Hope your weekend is wonderful.


~stacey







No comments:

Post a Comment