Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Don't Even Bother Reading This~


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Don't Even Bother Reading This~

I think there should be a rule. If you exercise your right to collect and use more than 20 coupons in a single shopping trip, you should be entitled to your very own check out aisle. 
It could be right there beside the "10 items or fewer" aisle.
"20+ coupons" aisle. Wouldn't that be nice?
There could be a handy little clerk who specializes in coupon rules and limits. He or she would be prepared to spend all the time in the world telling you why you can't purchase 27 cans of cat food because the coupon clearly states a limit of 26.
AND! The best part! I would NEVER be in that line.
So I would be able to get through my own "Spastic mothers with multiple children who just want to get the heck outta' here as soon as possible" line in a reasonable amount of time! 
I think that would make the world a better place. Minimalists have their line, extreme couponers have their line, and crazy but sweet Mamas have their line!  You can't argue with that, right?!
Ah-hem.
Very sorry about that.
I love couponers. Really. I wish I were that thrifty and that organized. I use a coupon here and there. Honestly. I just have really bad luck with the 2% of couponers who are giving the rest of you responsible, reasonable couponers a bad name. Love you all......don't mean to offend. kiss

Alright! Back to finish school. Today has been a bear. Nothing major.
Just one of those days, I wish I could open my kids' heads to take a quick peek just to make sure there actually IS a brain in there. Wow. 
My little kids are precious. We discussed yesterday, "Turning over a new leaf." THAT was a funny conversation, let me tell you.
But that's exactly what we're doing. School is hereby to be less stress, and more fun. They have to do the work, but I'm not going to get my panties in a wad if they forget a paper or forget that you have to find a common denominator BEFORE you borrow from a fraction, BEFORE you subtract, BEFORE you change the improper fraction, BEFORE you can reduce and get your final answer!!
I mean REALLY! My own brain is sweating. Bless his little 10 year old heart!!
Lighten up. It'll all be okay.
This was my comforting thought the other day.
Ready for it?
If I knew I had only one year left to live, I am doing exactly what I would want to be doing. I may not be able to say that every year, but right now I can and THAT, my friend, is a cool thought. 
Have a marvelous Wednesday!

 

~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment