Wednesday, July 6, 2011

~cuttingoutsomeluxury~



Wednesday, July 06, 2011

~cuttingoutsomeluxury~



We're showing the house today. (Which means I'll spend the next couple hours in blitz mode) ~yuck
I don't like cleaning for a showing. When I clean for myself, I feel good about what I get done. When I clean for someone else, I'm extremely critical and there is no clean clean enough. 
All I see is the dust I missed, the pile in the corner of the basement that shouldn't be there, or the weed in the flower bed. 
I need to get over that. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ifeeltheneedtocutsomeluxuryoutofmyroutinejusttoexercisealittlemoreselfdiscipline.
Does that make sense?
Something I do that I don't have to do that I will choose not do for a month or so. 
Like drink only water. Like don't go to Target. Like don't shop for anything except groceries. 
That's it.
That's what I'm doing. 
Until August 1, I will drink only water(and maybe an occasional single cup of coffee in the mornings blush), I won't go to Target, and I will only buy groceries.
(August 1 is not a full month, but by then, I will have to buy school supplies, so that's my date.)
I'm scared!
Wish me luck.


~stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment