Saturday, July 16, 2011

~Swamp, Smacking, And Ice Cream~


Saturday, July 16, 2011

~Swamp, Smacking, And IceCream~

I could not be any happier than I am at this very moment.
I'm sitting in my cozy den, watching Swamp People. My husband has a slight obsession with this show. Their Cajun accent fascinates me and just imagining how bad these guys must stink makes me cringe.....so I'm okay with watching. Brad is eating ice cream, Emma is sleeping, and my other three are giggling upstairs.
*Okay, I would be a smidge happier if Brad wasn't eating icecream, because he smacks like every fourth bite. Picky, I realize, because he is a very polite eater, which is why I casually have one finger discreetly pinching my left ear closed, and am now pecking with one hand.*
I'm hyper sensitive to mouth noises, Please don't hate me. I cant help it. It may as well be fingernails on a chalkbord. bitter
ANYHOO!
Have a marvelous rest of the weekend!


Here's to life. Smacking, Swamp People, and IceCream. It's all a blessing.

~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment