Thursday, July 14, 2011

~where I am~


Thursday, July 14, 2011

~where I am~


I'm not going to lie. I wouldn't mind being here:

  
Nothing on my mind.
No work to be done.
Nothing to plan.

However, this is where I am:
~Cleaning up her sticky finger prints on the shutters by her high chair~
(which I am NOT complaining about) 
~Trying to ignore and deny the knots in my stomach about this second showing tomorrow~
IF they like it, IF they make a decent offer, IF it appraises for enough, IF the inspection goes smoothly, and IF closing actually works out,
Where are we going to move?
~In  complete denial that the time has come to order school books~
~Counting the days until Brad's board exam is o.v.e.r. ~
(I'd almost forgotten what he was like stressed out, 100% immersed in books)
~That being said, I'm excited about what lies ahead and so thankful for this day that I've been given~
~Today is a gift~

~stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment