Monday, February 22, 2010

~Nearly Three Weeks~


Monday, February 22, 2010

~Nearly Three Weeks And A Flower Hat~

Our first two and a half weeks with little Emma have been surprisingly smooth. I have heard that after three children, it doesn't matter how many you have....I believe it.
 (Not that we'll be testing that theory out...)




I realize that to anyone but me these pictures all look basically alike.
If you would, humor me....;)

 
















The best thing I've read in a while....

"having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us and which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross."

Forgiveness for anything that is open to anyone.

The other day, Jake had done something wrong which opened a discussion about sin. We talked about forgiveness and how that should mean you forget and move on. Leave it behind you.
I made a joke and said, "What did you do?? I already forgot! See?"
Later on that day, Avery did something and got upset over the offense and the consequence. Jake piped up and excitedly said, "Avery! It's okay! We already forgot it happened!"

Just a few pics from our first "family of six" outing:





 















~Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment