Monday, February 1, 2010

~Nursery and "Snow"~


Monday, February 01, 2010

Nursery and "Snow"

Well! Here I am, nearly a week past my due date. As usual. Scheduled for my regular induction tomorrow evening. I'm very ready to get this baby here. It's not so much nerves as just a desire to start getting things back to normal.
Normal. Whatever that is. 


It's been a month since my last post which is strange. Every bit of me has been given to grow this baby, take care of Brad and kids, and get a nap when I could! Just driving home from errands a little while ago, I felt for the first time in a while that I might actually pick my camera up again soon or feel inspired to write something that means something. (Even if it's meaningful only to me.) Maybe it's the mild temperatures or the fact that I can almost smell and feel spring being right around the corner...whatever it is, I'm okay with saying goodbye to winter. 

The nursery is pretty  much done. I'll add a few things as I find them I'm sure. My Mom has an amazing ability to find bargains unlike anyone I know. Of course, it takes time, patience, and a willingness to shop for things in odd places.
BTW, none of those things are strengths of mine which is why I was thrilled with the help she gave me. She has to pull me along after about the fifth store, whether it be Big Lots, the Salvation Army, or some mysterious second hand store.
BUT! I went willingly and was very pleased with the results.
***Thank you Mom!!! ***




 



 



 



 
We have a name. (After much deliberation and prayer)
It's a name I wrote on a list when I was 15 years old.
I love it. 


We had a little "snow" here recently. Schools closed and everything. 
A light dusting is a big deal, you know!!












There's more than one way to make a snow angel!



~Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment