Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~Tutus and TippyToes~


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tutus and TippyToes

The girls started ballet a couple weeks ago. You would've thought we were giving them the moon. They love it and I love taking them.

These pics are all Avery....Reese goes tomorrow and I'll have to take and post those this weekend. But for now, here is a sampling.

 



This building intrigues me. It's everything a ballet studio should be. Old, in the middle of downtown, and I have no idea what it originally was.  I would love to have a conversation with the walls. :)










This child grins going in to class and grins coming out.
It's her first activity without big sister. 




Just a few things I'm thankful for today:

~On lazy, overcast days like today, I can stay home.
~My kid's teachers. God was all over that. :)
~Inspirations like my neighbor. (A "30 something" widow with four small kids)
~My house is starting to come together in certain rooms, at least.
~The beginning of autumn.
~Knowing that God is bigger.
~The reminder that, "Pain is inevitable but misery is an option".
~Jake was so sweet when we told him we are having a baby girl. 

Have a blessed remainder of the week!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment