Thursday, December 4, 2014

~TheManDoesn'tQuit~

When he comes home, after operating all day
that was preceded by a day of clinic/operating until 9pm
that was preceded by an 11 hour day….
and he's exhausted mentally and physically and just wants to just come home and veg…
he finds me quitting
throwing in the towel 
because I am on empty
there is nothing even in my reserve tank 
All I have is the big fat EMPTY
I am d.o.n.e.
He quietly grabs the 7th grade science book from hell and calmly marches to the school room to help the son with genetics.
His "no quit" puts me to shame.
He swoops in to scoop me up when I can't go another inch.
His motto of "Nobody will out work me"
is 100% spot on.
He doesn't quit
even when I do
even when he wants to
even when he has a right to
he just keeps going
and I reap the benefits
So, Bradford, from your "weaker vessel"
thank you.
I.Love.You.



~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment