Friday, September 26, 2014

~ThisWeekOnTheiPhone~

It was an ordinary week but I find myself here, on this Friday night, snug as a bug.

Bellies are full, baths are had, pajamas are on.

Porch lights are on…..just because I like it that way. 
Brad is sure to turn them off as soon as he sees them.

It feels like fall out, and Auburn plays tomorrow. 

If I could give the world one piece of advice right this minute, it would be this:

Don't walk around bitter….not for a day, not for a year, not for a lifetime.
Bitterness, un-forgiveness, and and anger shows on your face.
And trust me, it's unattractive.
Choose to forgive, walk in love, demonstrate kindness, be polite. 
Is there anyone you don't feel comfortable looking in the eye?
If so, then YOU have a problem. 
And guess what? YOU can make things right on YOUR end, today. 
You can't fix people.
You can't fix the past.
You can't make poo smell like roses.
BUT……
you can be free by choosing to walk in love.
In your heart~
In your mind~
In your thoughts~
In your actions~
If nothing on the exterior ever changes, you can be right in humility in your own heart, and THAT, my friend, spells freedom……it's a good place to be.

Okay, so on to this ordinary week on my ordinary iPhone 4S.



Just two seconds ago….
I know for a hard cold fact that I will MISS these four little chickadees 
when they are not all in my nest.


~KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONG~
may God give me grace to live this way.



Only a head to go!! Will be so weird 
to look eye to eye with my kids.





My #3…….her birthday wish list…..there are no words….
looks like our spelling still needs a little work.


Since Pre-k started, she really has taken an interest in learning….
Thank you , sweet teachers…..frankly, I need you. 
Teaching my "big three" leaves me 
with little to no motivation to make 
this cute blond four year old write.
So yes, thank you. 
You are a God-send.She'll be kindergarten ready because of you.



Sweet pre-k friends…..
I would never have the energy or creativity to 
plan Johnny Appleseed Day
but they LOVED it.
Thankful for friends who provide rope belts
when I don't have one.




And this! 
Some of my very most favorite ordinary moments 
of all the ordinary moments.
My parents are renovating a house in town
which means LOTS of wonderful ordinary time with them
in our simple little keeping room.
Dad, in the recliner, watching Mountain Men
or cruising the internet...
Brad and Mom discussing or watching some football or
golf thing….
LOVE every minute.





~stacey











No comments:

Post a Comment