Monday, July 2, 2012

~Fracture and a Photog Question~


Monday, July 02, 2012

~Fracture and a Photog Question~

If you are here to help with my photog question, feel free to scroll to the bottom
and THANKS for your input!


Avery fractured her clavicle. 
She earned brownie points around here for her toughness.
She has a flare for the dramatic
so there's always a bit of questioning 
when we're told
the world's coming to an end
or 
"I'm dying"
or
"Yes! He did it on purpose"
She fell off the bed in the middle of the night.
Brad did an x-ray the next day and lo and behold....
a nasty little fracture.
She was not happy about the rather unattractive black sling
so Mrs. Mande fixed it up for her.
We call it the bling sling. laughing
She's been a little trooper.


  


My sweet sister took my two big kids to her house for a couple days and let me just say......
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN TWO KIDS VS. FOUR KIDS!
For real.  
I wouldn't trade a single one of mine but it's simple.......
More is more.
Avery is lost without them so Ailee helped keep her company. 

   


Brad gave me a Canon 7D for our anniversary.
I haven't had a lot of time to play with it and tomorrow our July 4th festivities begin.
What is a good setting for shooting moving, multiple kids outside in decent light?
And then the same question for indoors.
I make the most mistakes with multiple subjects. Without fail, someone is not in focus. 
My lens is an 18-135.





~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment