Friday, April 13, 2012

~engaged~


Friday, April 13, 2012

~engaged~




Engaged. Fiance'. Getting married. He's the guy. Want to grow old with him. He's the father of my children. 
I remember like it was yesterday.
A million thoughts and emotions swirling around at once. 
It's pretty phenomenal, actually. 
Finding the person you are forever connecting yourself to. 
It's not perfect. It's not necessarily magical. At times, you'll want to hit him.
But it's so great. Commitment.
I've said it before. The single most attractive quality in a man. ~cOmMiTMenT~
I'll stick it out with you, baby. 
I'm not going anywhere.
Brad and I?
We love hard and we fight hard.
I'm stubborn. He's fiery. 
But he makes me feel like I'm 18. I make him laugh. We work together. Work, I said.
But he's not going anywhere and neither am I.
So, Abby and Cameron. Roll your sleeves up and get to it. It's a journey well worth it.
Congratulations!

~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment