Friday, August 19, 2011

~Move It~


Friday, August 19, 2011

~Move It~



Lucky for him, she likes to be thrown.

  

  
   
~We do so love our Chickfila~ 

The kids all wanted to sleep in the same bed last night. Usually this means lots of ups and downs, giggles, and other various delays in actually getting to sleep. This time though, I sent them to bed, told them I would be there to tuck them in. Ten minutes later, I walked in to find them all sound asleep. They fill up every bit of a full size bed. 

I'm ready for that first smell of fall. I always get a little ancy mid August. Anxious to pull out the boots, sweaters, and rakes. 
So glad it's a weekend. Emma is squatting down by the oven, waiting for the blueberry muffins. She LOVES muffins and eats about as much as the other kids. Hence her sweet little thunder thighs. Speaking of which, our movie in the car that we've been watching lately is the second Madagascar. It makes me laugh.  This should get your Saturday going: happy



No comments:

Post a Comment