Wednesday, August 11, 2010

~Life~


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life


I really have a lot I'm itching to write about but am struggling to find an hour or even just half an hour to get it done. We are settling into a school/fall routine and are starting to figure things out. 

I still can't believe that between three different schools with different starting and ending times, ballet, speech, and gymnastics, there is no logistical impossibility. I can get people to where they need to be on time. Football starts up this week which may blow all of that right out of the water.......we shall see! 




 

I can't believe I have a six month old. Nor can I believe how sweet she is. Because half our day is spent in the car, poor thing falls asleep in her seat, is rudely awakened by my unbuckling her sweet, chubby body, only to be put in her bed to finish her nap. She kindly rolls over, gets her thumb and gets to sleeping. 

God's grace is everywhere I look. This year's teachers, a new school that is an absolute gift, friends, provision, and peace. 

Some excerpts from tonight's dinner table conversation:
"Mom, when we go to heaven, will be children again? Or will we stay old?"

"THIS is not a forever place. Heaven is the forever place."

"I do NOT want to be the first one of us to get married 'cause I don't want to kiss on the lips."

"What is the purpose of a house? To give you shelter. To keep you dry and warm or cool. So any house that does that is a nice house and one to be thankful for."

Sleep well.

~stacey




No comments:

Post a Comment