Tuesday, August 3, 2010

~Running of the Bulls~


Tuesday, August 03, 2010

~Running of the Bulls~



Let the rat race begin. 

I'm having a vision of bulls tearing down the streets in Spain. Dust is flying, flags are waving, people are screaming with panic stricken faces.  Running for their lives. I feel just like what I imagine those poor animals, or people, for that matter, to feel like.I've spent the better part of today, sweating, my stomach in a bit of a knot thanks to my August calendar filling up in a matter of seconds. I'm not one who simultaneously thinks in more than three different directions at a time with ease. I can do it, but I'm in a constant state of sweat-as previously mentioned-, overly emotional, and am bound to forget something somewhere in the mix.  Shot records to retrieve, school supplies purchased,  multiple orientations, three different first days of school, ballet, gymnastics, flag football starting, two birthdays, one baby shower, a clothing party, doctor appointments, a broken A/C unit in 95 degree heat, on top of regular laundry mountain, meal prep, caring for a very sweet six month old, and other things I'm forgetting, means things are about to start getting pretty busy around here.God bless all you Mothers out there.
Here's to sitting around all day, watching soaps, eating bon bons.
I wish we could all meet up for a pedicure in about two weeks! 

I'm going to need one.

When the dust settles, I'll be fine. 
Thankfully, the anticipation of shifting gears is worse than the actual shifting.Now that I'm sweating not only from my nerves, but because it's stinkin' hot in this house, I'm going to go lie under a fan.

 

~stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment