Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~A WholeLotta Pink Goin' On~


Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A WholeLotta Pink Goin' On


I've never considered myself to be a fan of pink. Just don't care for it. I like blues and browns. However, I happen to have two little girls who love pink. For at least 2 or 3 years, I've been begged, "Can we please paint our room pink with rainbows, princesses, sparkles, and horses on the wall?" 
I'll probably never be okay with horses and rainbows on the wall BUT, I caved on the pink. I'm satisfied with my mix of khaki in the middle of all the pink and thrilled with the gasps and exclamations of, " It's BEE-Utiful, Mom!!!" I don't consider any room in my house to be completely completed :) but this room is as close as it gets for the time being. I think I need a brown runner over the chest of drawers to pull more chocolate in but just haven't found one yet. 


OH...and I DO have a son who also has a bedroom. I'll post a few pics sometime. Bless his heart, I hope he doesn't drown in the estrogen. He's surrounded by girls. Even his classroom is far outweighed by them! I think he's destined to be an amazing caretaker of women.....he's getting lots of practice anyway. 





 

 






Blogging has taken a back seat to life these last several weeks and months. I haven't had a lot of deep thoughts running around my head....just trying to keep it above water! 

~Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment