Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~Tuesday Morning~


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~Tuesday Morning~

So I recently read a gal's blog that suggested instead of writing a "to-do" list, write a "did" list. Today, mine definitely would not look good but I'm posting it anyway. I sure had fun. 

4:00a.m. woke up to our insane dog barking. got up to let him out. shook my head all the way back to bed.  OH. and I had a bowl of cereal. not the healthiest time to eat.6:00a.m.ish woke up again as a thumb sucking 3 year old decided my bed is way better. 
7:45 got up mainly because three kids were begging me to. 

gave them breakfast
ate something myself
quick fb check
unloaded/loaded dishwasher
tidied up the house
folded clothes from the dryer/cycled one load through
made my bed
showered and dressed
got swim stuff together10:30 Beth and her sweet girls arrived. YAY!
gave a quick house tour then off to the pool11:00-1:30 swim, eat, and visit AND walked a three year old back to the house to change suits. (accidents sometimes happen)
1:40-4:00 swim and visit morefixed kids a REALLY early, REALLY easy supper
ate a salad....and a Reese's Cup with a BIG glass of milk (maybe I should make "what I ate" lists instead)here it is, 6:30. kids are getting pajamas on. Jake's are race car and the girl's are a little tacky but lovely princess gowns. (you know...the ones with life size Ariel, Aurora or Bell plastered on the front)
my evening? kids are going to bed soon....they're exhausted. Then I will hopefully post this, straighten up the kitchen and then stop for the night. 




The Thumb Goes In, The Belly Button Must Be Found.


Real friends are one of life's biggest blessings and Beth has been mine since we were itty bitty kids. She brought a housewarming gift. It's beautiful and she's talented. 
 


One of my very favorite things at the moment....

 

The colors are fun and they save so much space. 



Just a little bit of my Tuesday.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment