Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~I'm Back~


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Back....

FYI- I used to be MyRace2Run. Then I quit. I didn't quit "running", I just quit blogging about it. Why? I don't know. I'm rash. I felt a need to focus, withdraw, simplify.  For whatever the reason, we go through seasons. And in some seasons, that are thankfully, not all that common, I find myself in "survival mode". When I'm there, I just put the brakes on and pull back in every possible area. That's where I've lived on and off for a few months now.

Now, I'm "ToLiveLoved". What a statement. What does that even look like? Really living in the light of the knowledge of how much I am loved by Him.

 For one, it means I'm okay. Even in a funky season! It means being okay with not being perfect.

It means freedom.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment