Saturday, March 17, 2012

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Saturday, March 17, 2012

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've been waking up to birds chirping and lawn mowers rumbling. And I love it.
Spring is here and I couldn't be happier about it. 
Haven't blogged in ages.....
School is going well.  We finally get into a good rythym, then it's about time for summer. Figures.
And just when I'm certain I am scarring my kids for life, certain they think I'm crazy, they can't enough of me. Reese says, "Mom, I like it when you're here. Things are just better when you're here." And Jake. He's in the bathroom and cracks the door and starts a conversation with me. "Mom. You know that Valentine's Day card you wrote me? It made me cry. I mean, I got tears in my eyes. All those nice things you said about me. It was so sweet." 
All the time matters. All the sweat. All the tears. All the "I'm sorries". I won't regret a single minute of time with them.....




    


   
Avery is awfully proud of her recently aquired bike riding skills and new earrings. pleased 


  
 

I do have a son and he is loved just as much as these three. He's just too busy to stop for pictures most of the time.
It's an overcast St. Patrick's Day. Coffee is brewing. Brad is rounding and running to Lowe's to get a screen door. I love the slap of a screen door and I need to be able to hear the kids without the flies coming in.
The kids are watching "Sky High".
Emma is eating Reese's Puff's in her gyro bowl. Speaking of which, that thing is amazing. Nothing spills. It's weird. Why couldn't I have thought of that??!
I'm thinking of doing a give away soon. Have never done it but think it would be fun. So stay tuned! 
Happy Saturday!
~stacey 



No comments:

Post a Comment