Monday, April 11, 2011

~Monday~


Monday, April 11, 2011

monday

It's Monday alright. At the Wall household, we've already been making choices. I've made a choice to get back in the swing of things with a smile after a wonderful  spring break. Jake has been encouraged winky to make a choice to have a good attitude about school.
Brad gave him a pep talk this morning. ~~~Work is a part of life. May as well get okay with it.~~~
I've been quoting II Thess. 3:10, "if anyone will not work, neither let him eat." ---I like it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



LittLe MiSs Emma loves Trix. She goes to the pantry, brings me the box and makes her little sound that means, "I need some."
She's growing like a weed, drinking from a straw, still is NOT a fan of the nursery at church, loves to be outside, and is trying to get some hair. 
  

Grandma treated us to a tea house for lunch. Everyone loved it. Even Jake. Halfway through our meal he said,
"This is not that bad, after all". 
Grandma loves hats and the girls loved wearing them. 


Grandpa built a camp fire and we made s'mores and lit up Jake's fireworks he's had since Christmas. 
 



The kids are going to do pre-cotillion this year and I'm really kind of excited about it. It's only a three day commitment this summer and I think they will enjoy it.     We shall see.    The girls refer to it as the "fancy thing" and Avery says it's going to be about learning to lift your pinky up when you hold a cup. Jake is intrigued and though not a fan of "fancy", today he asked me, "When is this manners thing, again?" I assured him he wouldn't be forced to hold his pinky finger up and he seems good with it.
Brad thinks there should be "how to change your oil, a flat tire, and your brake pads" class instead. I agree but until I get an invitation to that class, we're going to cotillion. winky  
Speaking of manly things, Brad almost teared up with joy last night when he overheard Jake in the shower making turkey noises. The two of them went hunting yesterday and both loved it.  


Don't ya' just love green? 

We're off to pick up one from school, go to golf lessons for another, and coming home to spaghetti for dinner.
SIX WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT. I CAN DO THIS. 
Happy Monday!

~stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment